Help for foreigners

Drukuj otwiera się w nowej karcie

If you are staying in the territory of the Republic of Poland and you live in the Bemowo and you need support, please contact the Social Welfare Center at ul. Pełczyńskiego 26. The Center's social worker will arrange a community interview at your place of residence and, after learning about your situation, together with you will prepare a help plan to solve your problems and plan appropriate monetary or non-monetary assistance.

You can apply for cash and non-cash benefits in accordance with the Social Assistance Act if you have: